Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Laughter






This past weekend, my parents went out of town, and I spent Saturday and Sunday afternoon with Aron. It was nice to spend some alone time with him. We hung out on the patio and mostly I told him stories and read him the autobiography of Johnny Cash.

He's been laughing a lot lately when things are funny. The interaction is nice, and really affirms that he hears us. On Sunday, we brought Augie, and Aron really enjoyed seeing him eat, crawl around, and make noise. Augie puts a smile on everyone's face, including Aron's!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this story. It is so nice to see pictures of Aron smiling.

    Tim and Karen McDermott - GMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see the Shubinator slowly getting back into the game. I miss the ol' boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY COOL!!!

    Thanks for the update.

    Jayson Quimby - GMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this picture Candace!! Thanks for sharing. I hope the weekend went well for you. Praying everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing is one of the things that Aron always did best. It warms my heart that this part of him is still bringing joy to his family :). Thanks for the update, Candace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I continue to pray for his complete healing. May God give you all the strength to continue pouring so much love into his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been such a long time since there's been an update. Hope all is well, and that Aron continues to make progress;however small. Can't believe that it has been more than a year. I will continue to think of you Aron, and pray for you and your family. Hate that another school year is starting and you aren't there. Room 22 will always be yours in my heart.Love you Aron.
    Kathy G. @ GMS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture! Continue to well Aron, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good to see pics of aron. miss running into at variuos places and car shows. i lived on the other side of florence from him and i have nova like his red and blue one. if someone can text me the where he is so i can visit please do so. my phone # is 951 207 9094

    ReplyDelete