Thursday, November 4, 2010

tilt table

The therapists are now including a tilt table into Aron's physical therapy. This piece of equipment moves Aron into a supported standing position. Aron is not standing on his own, but the table holds him upright. He seems to tolerate it well, and they're going to be using it for the next two weeks. His therapist said that getting his body in an upright position can help to "wake up" the central nervous system. This is exactly what Aron needs - please pray that it works.

5 comments:

  1. Aron is in my prayers. Thank you for your updates.

    Maria (FAFC member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Shubin

    I’m so happy to hear that you’re getting better every day. I will be visiting you next week, can’t wait to see how well you’re doing!

    P.S.
    Keep fighting Viking!!

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aron, I have never met you, but have been praying like crazy for you since your family and friends put this on the web last summer. It is the highlight of my week to check this and then praise God for all he is doing. My son also loves cars, so I sent the blog to him and he is now praying, too. You are a trouper! I want your family to all know I am praying for them as well--your are so blessed to have them! Halleluiah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wakey wakey, Aron! You keep fighting and we'll keep praying :)

    ReplyDelete