Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th


Today Aron was moved to The Little Company of Mary a sub acute care center in San Pedro. The move went smoothly and while Jacqie and I were there the nurses were getting Aron settled in to his new room. I'm not actually sure what the visiting hours are but they do have a two visitor per room rule which they don't seem to be enforcing at this time. Aron seems to be doing about the same and his swelling is slowly getting better. We are all Praying the God will heal Aron and full his mind.

1322 west 6th st
San Pedro Ca 90732


After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen.
-1Peter 5:10-11

We love you Aron and we're praying for you constantly...


Jimmy

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy, you beat me to it. I was just about to upload my post when I saw you already have. Thanks for updating. The official visiting hours are 11am-8pm, but it seems like they are pretty flexible about it.

    I just wanted to again express gratitude for the continuous support and prayers, as we steadfastly wait upon the Lord and put our hope in Jesus.

    Psalm 33:20-22—We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in You.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the swelling goes away quickly & he will be home with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little Amy (Aron's student at GMS) and I continue to pray. Our extended families and their prayer groups are praying also for a full recovery. It's wonderful to see so many Christians pulling together for Aron, many who don't even know him. Aron is a determinded young man and I trust with time and patience he will fully recover. We'll keep lifting him up until then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still continue to monitor this blog every day, and continue to offer up prayers for Aron. I got close to him working in his classroom, and he is the same age as my oldest child.I really miss the frequent blogs, but guess I understand that we're in a holding pattern. Know that things are in His hands and Arons at this point. Really want to come see him but,was in the hospital and not sure if I'm ready yet. Amy-- tell him Mrs.Gargas loves him and that I have some of my homemade beef jerky waiting for him. You are in my prayers also,as is his family. Kathy @GMS

    ReplyDelete