Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday


Today I got to see Aron, with Jimmy Jacqie and Kurt, seeing him today was cathartic. I had not been in the hospital the last few days and felt good to check on my buddy. He looks good, all things considered. Its as if he is in a deep sleep, he just needs more time before he wakes up. I can't wait to talk to Aron again!

His numbers were in normal range today, his heart rate was dropping a bit towards 50 but his blood pressure was still normal. The nurse told us a few causes of lower heart rate, she stated his body could be relaxing more or it could be that he is in less pain. For all we know this may be his normal heart rate, Aron liked to keep in shape. So we just need to be patient, of course easier said then done.

I want to thank everyone once more for the abundance of your prayers and support. His Family and friends are very grateful!

-Jordan

7 comments:

  1. My son (John Gazon Jr aka Cholo) asked us (his family) for prayers for his buddy Aron.... so here I am letting you know that our prayers are strong and with you always. I've been following the updates and I have faith the good Lord is watching over you and your family. You are in our daily thoughts and prayers buddy.... Take care, get well soon! Stephanie Perez (& family) ~ John's mom! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bud sounds like your getting better everyday, im glad your still here with us and that we will talk again. stay strong and will see ya again soon. john gazon jr aka cholo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jordan for keeping us updated everyday! We are all still praying for Aron! Aron you are a strong person and I know you will be back with all your friends and family soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has certainly been a long, but ,encouraging week for all those who know and love Aron.He has not been out of my thoughts and prayers.Tried to pack up your desk for you. Hope I didn't leave anything behind!Miss seeing you in Science. Hurry up and get well. Love,Kathy@GMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very glad to hear you're doing better big guy!! You are so loved!! Jaylen got a B+(+++) in Chem thanks to you and your 2 1/2 hour sessions that were supposed to be 1!! We both miss you tons...but we have faith that we will be talking to you very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aron....im thinking about you ..you are getting better every day..I miss you at lunch...Im saving your seat by the tree and I have a subway sandwich and a monster drink ready...love you and praying for Gods will...love glo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aron..
    Glad to hear positive news. Everyone is praying for you. Thinking and praying every day. Julie

    ReplyDelete